Sunday, July 24, 2016

Misery


Hello there. It seems things doesn't go as well with this new job. Only two weeks past to make me realized that this isn't something i want. It's a big mistake since the very beginning, probably the most stupid decision I will ever made. I'm so regret at this point of time and desperate in finding a new job. I felt like I've been conned. I must have a bad omen with this group. I got stressed like so  much within two weeks times, it's a serious thing i must say.

I need to do something about this. People say, give myself sometime to learn, to adapt and see how it goes. Plus it's just few days(2weeks). It's too early to make assumptions. Well, it's kind of true but I think it's a bit waste of time to wait and to force myself onto something I dont' have the heart to do. It's a misery for me. I'm the one who wake up everyday and face it for 9 to 10 hours. I can't do this for another few months just to finally realize it's not for me. Big waste of time.

I'm so motivated(in other word, desperate) to get out of here and do something for myself. Got to find what myself really love.

Attending interview tomorrow and hoping I can excel it with flying colours.


p/s: I figured out, if you you really love something you'll go head to toe about it, but if you don't like it you will avoid it at any chance.



No comments: