Friday, June 17, 2016

Hoping for the best


Oh hey hello there, just to update to nobody that I'm officially on notice now. Right, you heard me right. If you follow me on twitter, You would know how difficult it is for me to finally decide this. I rant about it like literally every single day, that even I got annoyed when i re-reading it (lol). 

Yes I have been wanting to resign from this (refer previous postssss), but leaving behind awesome colleague and flexibility are something that I had to sacrifice ya' knoww. It tough to decide that, but at the end of the day, it's all about me and my future. Got to do what's best for me and hoping it's the best decision and actually worth it. (finger crossed)

I do hope this is for the good one and I will be fine.


Apart from that, nothing really, just looking forward for the raya holiday. It's not that i'm not back in my hometown for super long time but i do feel damn excited to come home this time, i dont know why. 


On a side note, i'm getting either a pug, frenchie or english bulldog. In which actually my pre-2017 wishlist. 
hehhehehehhe....

Bye :)



No comments: