Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year 2015


Yay!! Thank God for the life! Able to breath in the new year fresh air (jk it isnt fresh at all, i mean this city air lol).

But anyway, i've been very busy to the point i have no time to online properly (as in, you know just chilling on the internet, like those time when we just got internet,wtff). Seriously, i'm busy, trust me! :p . Started working yayy!! I've been really worried about not getting a job after i finish my internship (fyi it takes me forever to finally get an intership fml) but thank God, everything went well after some hardships. I just got to hold on a little. 

So here it goes, the life of the career woman (wtf!) .. Seeing myself working now (a permanent and stable one), I never thought this could happened this way, of where am i standing now, what am i doing now and what am i up to on one of these days, I didnt see it coming. Last year, i'm just one of those shitty crying at home (so called hostel) and my own home (hometown home) about how hopeless i'm that time. Things doesn't always come my way. Pretty much a bad year half way through. 

Untill one day, i stand up on my feet telling myself that i'm strong enough to move on, despite of all the hardships (and shits). 

Looking back, I'm glad of how far have i walk through. It isnt that far enough though but for me it is way better than where i used to be. I saw how my break down self and raising up self had given inspiration to some of my closest friend. I'm glad that i can help them with what i can, through my experience. I'm that Tough Cookie, as everybody knows.

To this time, i still stumble into days where i feel like falling apart and just break down and weak AGAIN (i still have emotion tho). I remind myself each and everytime to never back down, to never go back to the place where i used to be. I walk to this distance and i shall go further. Tough Cookie dont break right Rina?! You are one tough cookie💪🍪

So back to the new year thingy'
As usual i dont have those proper new year resolution (i'm sucks like that) but i do wish i will be better this year and ahead. Still so long way to go, i have so much in minds in which sometimes i just go stunt and it feels like empty (hmm).
I think way too much, i know. (Fml) 

Again Happy New Year 2015
May the year brings us lots more happines,wealth,good health and infinity blessings. Love❤️ 




No comments: