Monday, April 14, 2014

Reminiscing


Hi :)
Have you ever take a moment of your busy schedule and reminiscing about your life. Nope, you don't need to reminisce the story of 10 years ago, just reminisce your life a year ago. Yes! A year ago. I'm back home. Every day, i sit/lie down quietly on my bed thinking about my life a year ago, how different it was compare to now. The only drastic change i have was leaving home and live independently (sort of,lol). But it does change everything. So while i sitting down, looking around my room, all these stuffs that i barely touch, those books, toys, flowers,etc etc. How long has it been since i left home? Not that long though but it changed, it changes so much. At least for myself. I changed so much, so much that sometimes take a moment of silent to reminisce the old time. However, I'm sure I'm not the only one who have to get through this, am I? 

Things happened and it does changes people. Either we learn enough or we received too much pain. As for me, I don't know. All i know, time flies and it changes everything. I've gone through enough pain and learnt so much. I don't want to get burn by the same flame twice. However i think i got burned by the same flame for so many times, like 100000000th times??? (sigh).

Anyway, uhmm... Don't bother so much about it. We learn from experience. That's how we move on with life. Life goes on anyway. So i guess that's it. I lost my idea of what to write :/






ok bye!


No comments: