Monday, January 9, 2012

my potato walnut


I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you. How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh. I day-dream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversation; laughing at funny things that you said or did.. I've memorized your face & the way that you look at me.. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together & even though nothing will come out of this, I know one thing for sure, for once.. I don't care, I cherish every moment I have with you. I just love you,only you. Each and everyday i love you even more.


My potato strawberry yogurt banana milk grapes apple pie blueberry pie cream cake cheese cake vanilla ice cream chocolate cupcakes my super sweet boyfriend my awesome boy my lovely baby my love my everything, i love you so much, only you, i love you more and more everyday every second. My love love potato love Wilson L. W. Shiuan , i heart you baby.


No comments: