Saturday, December 10, 2011

He stay with me no matter how hard it is to be with me.

The stories continue . . . .

And then there was a man who appears in sudden, but stay on purposes.
He came at the time when i was in a lost. He puts back all the shattered heart bit by bit. He heals them with his loves and sacrifices. He steals his time just to be with me. He went against the rule to make me happy. He took the courage to face the unwanted. There was one time, when he given up. But loves are stronger, it made us got together again. By, thanks and i love you for stay with me no matter how hard it is to be with me. If we ever lost in our past, it doesn't matter anymore. What's matter, we going to work out our relationship now. We'll fight for it and hold onto it. We'll face the challenges of life and this relationship together. Don't ever give up for a mistakes, cause it was there to test, how strong our loves are. Let's face everything together and be strong. :).






The bird came and sang a love song.

Woots woots..
These photos was our outing to the beach! my favourite place to find snacks :)

We ate fruits pickles. We bought guava, mango, papaya, potato snacks,
margerine corns, sugarcane drinks, and keropok lekor!!! hahaaha!!! XD


We sat perfectly in front of the sunset view. How sweet ^_^


♥♥♥♥


1224am -1257am

No comments: