Wednesday, June 22, 2011

non stop tears

do you know what i regret the most?
it's a decision i made last year.

i have no more reason to be here.
at first,it was all because of you
but now you're no longer here
i regret my decision. i was a fool back then
you said you couldnt bear if we're apart
stupid. how could i believe those words?
i was fooled and i was blind.

i cried myself whenever i thought of this decision
i no longer want to be here. i regret my choice.
i regret that i have ignore the best choice and pick the worst.
i hate this place. i want to move. do i still have a chance?
please. please. give me all my choice back. please.

God i cant no longer bear this. please.
Forgive me.


It's true when people said, experience teach us.
i wont ever made a decision for others again.
i will only do for myself.

i felt myself changing. i cant feel the old me.
i dont see the old me. i have changed.
little by little, because of the biggest regret.

this is the biggest regret of my life.
please let me out from here..
dont trap me.


say whatever. i no longer care.
i'm a mean.

No comments: