Wednesday, June 1, 2011

life's but a walking shadow

Hey guys, we meet again in June ^^
I'm sorry for the lack of update in May..
i'm always looking for topic to post but i couldnt find any >.<

You see..how fast time flies ~~
it is now the sixth months of the year..
it's already middle of the year
another six months to end..ohh dear..

My life kinda boring right now..
okay,i did went to vacation few times
around weekend with family
but there's nothing to talk about
it's more like a routine now =..=
we went to the same place again and again
i'm not saying i'm bored!
it feels good to be far sometimes
and the coldness..i got..is just Awesome ^^

oh ya..i just back from vacation right now..
just simple vacation, this time isnt cold vacation..
more like, HOT vacation..
stayed at hotel which has the sea view,how wonderful
but the weather damn hot =..=
and i fell sick two days after arrived home..lmao!!!
and i'm sick now..flu and a little fever ;(

AND my laptop was sick too..
i knew this laptop isnt expensive as apple macbook
but i heart this laptop so much..
i want it to stay!! please dont die my baby laptop
you know, mommy heart you much..muah!!

i learn organ (music) now
hopefully i can quickly learn it..
cause i'm really slow Y__Y
anyway, wish me all the best ^^



i'm sweet nineteen now..lol!!
bye bye my sweet eighteen~
though my eighteen was filled with lots of tears and pain
but at least, at first it fill with happiness and i met someone..
and found greatest love..from a mother,my lovely mom ;)

dear people..
if you ask me why, if you ask me what, what exactly happened?
if you cant/dont understand me..if you mad at me..
I have reason for it. Life changed.

I want to find back my happiness that had been gone for so long.
Time flew, the story of him and me faded in his mind, but not me.
I wish to have a happy life. Filled with lots of love and wealthy.
God bless. God willing.



dear facebook friends,
i'll be posting my birthday photos tonight
credit goes to my sisters for all the photos..
however, not going to post all of it..
just a little sneak peak ^^ *might be boring*

until now,lets meet again at another post
much love, rina


Quote of the day:

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

No comments: