Sunday, June 5, 2011

i was never there but i was here


I was walking alone, it's been few months after you left. One day you came. You came closer. I can see through your eyes, clearly. As always, i can never read what is on your mind. You are full of your own thoughts. You living with the shadows of your past. I'm now your past however i will never enter into the past shadows of yours because i was never placed in your heart. You live with all your past lovers. You can tell me loads of stories about them, every details of it.
If i ask you about our past, can you even remember? Even just one.


I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.

No comments: