Thursday, April 28, 2011

If you change you'll become a lamp.

People change and now i'm a LAMP.
Lol...this is so Ryan Higa!
wanna know who's Ryan? He's my bro, just google him ;)

So hello readers sweethearts ;)
How ya doing? It's been quite some time..

Nothing much happened to me recently
I just encountered some problems which made me lost my mood
But never mind, i still okay..
I'm happy that i have a very supportive peoples by my side.
Filled with Grateful.



Guys and girls..
anyone who's interested to come to an award dinner
send me an inbox msg on facebook. Offer until next week, tuesday.

I will be hosting the event with few other people.
So if you happen to attend this event, See you there ;)



I'm enjoying my chocolate stick in the coldness.
This is just so relaxing ;)
All i need is a fruit juice, oh well...

AND i would like to thank all my new followers ;)
Thank you so much for following.

So yeah i think that's all my craps for today.
See you soon.



Quote of the day :

Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it's a brighter day.



Annyeong.

No comments: