Saturday, March 12, 2011

vanilla love

Hello awesome readers..
Unlike others, i'm not going to talk/write about the tsunami
it's freaking me out!! really!!
and i don't want to talk about things that i scared..
lets just pray that everything will be alright
if it's going to happen, it will happen, God knows what he's doing.
God willing.



Rango! So what you think? March must watch!!
Another voice by Johnny Depp.
I haven't watch yet, actually.
Whatever~



Seriously, i'm feeling pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't access to twitter web for six days, now.
That lc haven't confirm yet and being too lc!
Everything sucks >..<
Every time, open twitter it ends up with..
"Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.twitter.com"
blaaaaaaaaah..what happened??????
It's just me?? T_______T

Sigh.



He's HOT!!! Doesn't he??

♥ ________♥

NO.. I dislike him!!!!!!!

*finger cross*




So to that hottie in California, take a good of yourself! Lc!!!
I dislike you, okay!!!!





Annyong!

No comments: