Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Uncomfortable.


Hello there..Good Evening
Good Dawn LA.

I don't have a good feeling now.
Seriously, i filled with regret.
Did i done something wrong/bad? No.
I just felt bitter. I was confused.
My head spin around. I wondered about myself.
I won't repeat the same thing ever again.
No, it wasn't bad thing. However, i regret with myself.
Why don't i against it? Why don't i avoid?
That bad sense, had came to reality.
Will i hurt others??
aaaarghhh..i'm tired of thinking..
can i just cry?? :'(
I'm sorry myself.
Please forgive me.

I don't know what is this feeling. It's fucking anxious.
I hate this feeling.

Pray that everything will be fine. 아멘.

Wait for three years or more, i'll come there. Leaving my sin.


kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :'(






No comments: