Thursday, March 24, 2011

A day wasted on others is not wasted on one's self.

Hi guys, how you doing?

I've started my class already,so i'll get busy once again
I'm quite relieved knowing that i only have five subjects.
Somehow, five wasn't a real relieved cause it wasn't an easy subject.
This is my last semester, therefore i need to put more effort
i need to maintain my grades since the first till now.
I must study and focus on my subject.

Plus, the dream that i'm about to chase now.
It was indeed hard for me. I can't stop thinking about it.
There's no one to help me with it, i have to manage everything on my own.
I almost given up, but let me try it first!! I can't given up before trying.
All i need now, is my own effort, your support, luck and prayer.
God Bless. God Willing.



Dilemma. Yes i am.
I have loads in my mind. I think a lot lately.
I think about me, my family, and him.

If i'm moving soon, i'll be leaving everything behind.
Having a new lifestyle with new environment and new people
I won't be back home often. I'll miss everything behind.
I'll spend four years or more without the people i love by my side.
Things that goes into my mind was, changes.
Am i ready for it?
There place i'm going is a way too different from now.
Time flies and people change.
We often don't realize but once we're far away we can feel it.
If i did change, i want to change for good.
I'm scared that i lost my way, No i don't want that to happen.
I'm the first daughter, i want to be a good example to my sister
I want to make my parent smile widely and make them proud.
I can't never pay them for raising me until now.
All i can do is succeed in my study and have a good life.
Therefore, i can provide them with a better life in the future.
I love them so much. I never apart from them.
I wish that i will always remember them and think of them.
I won't do anything to humiliate or make them sad.

Other than that, i also will leave him.
I know, we are no longer together, but i can't lie my feeling.
I did still love him.
Leaving might make me forget my feeling towards him.
But i'll miss him more, actually.
Someone told me and i knew it too :
If there's destiny, no matter how far each of you,
you'll be together in the end.
I guess, i need to believe on the quote so much.
Maybe, God try to tell me that, it wasn't my time to
think about these love love things.
I given up.



Okay,lets change the mood a little.
Last few days went to friend/junior farewell.
I'm actually wanted to post this the past few days.
Waiting for her to mail the photos for my blog.
Unfortunately, she's too busy as she will be leaving for KL
so she haven't mail me yet,somehow she did sent me a few.
She departed this evening. So as an eldest friend/sister i wish her
the best of luck in studying, don't just stalking on boys.
Bye Amanda, i'll see you soon ;)


Not to forget, the man who has his birthday twice,lol!
Happy Birthday Kahoe
Best wishes and take a good care of yourself
Happy Nineteen and be great man!


I'm so into Kevin and Ryan.
They're the best bro ever,Lmao!!



Little piccie seupeam :

That's Amanda

That's Lea

*I'm always on the left,lol!





Quotes of the day:

I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am.

The words "I am" are potent words; be careful what you hitch them to. The thing you're claiming has a way of reaching back and claiming you.



I guess, i'm done with my crap now.
I'll see you guys again in next post.

Annyong!


No comments: