Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcomed the November


YOU'LL NEVER FIND SOMEBODY THAT LOVES YOU LIKE I DO.

HAPPY BLESSED NOVEMBER!!

and

HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN =..=


Despite,all the heart breaking stories
i'm still here moving on my life..
Friends around having their happy life as usual
at least i can felt happy for them as well,
some of them just being in new surrounding some of them still the same
how would i say about my life?? mehh..mine was F.U.C.K
things went up and down..shit come and go..a roller coaster!!
my life become so boring and dull..i'm the wall flower!!
so nice to look at,but did you ever think what's hiding behind the wall flower??
crack wall!! bad painting!! practically,damage wall!!
geez...what is happening actually??
new months?? meaningless!! no changes!!

Stop all the fucking complaint!!
I wanna thank God for still let me alive in this beautiful world.
Gorgeous.Gorgeous.

Play, Dynamite by Taio Cruz and Diary by Tino Coury.
Currently,in my playlist =..=

I have another crapss to talk.

November event?
I cant think other than his birthday.
Honestly, i was planning something before,but he ruin it himself.
Now, i don't know whether i can get the chance to meet him during his birthday. Sigh~

December coming soon..
Planning for the christmas celebration. No plan actually.
Hopefully can be better than previous year.
I wanted to meet my little nephew Darren..He must growth much.

It's been few months live without handphone >.<
That was it, ending of my memorable white sony ericsson
when i let it visit the shitss house..will never ever happened again!!
craving for an Iphone 4G OMG!! what the heck??
sony ericcson is enough le..

>I have this feeling when my heart beat faster,coldness inside my body,and felt like something struck deeply right into my heart,everything seems not right and shivering. When i think of you.
Did i fall in love?? What was that feeling?? Scared?? Anxious??
-Unanswered-


Lets wrap up all the fucking shitss here.
I'm being too emotional lately. And miss someone badly.

2 comments:

Vishal Joshi said...

heyyyyyy..... i liked ur blog very much..... I think u struggled lot in ur childhood days n over came up now....

Rina said...

Hi Vishal. Thank you for like,felt honoured ^^. Life is never easy but God always with us.I'll take it as compliment. Thanks,anyway.