Friday, October 1, 2010

Ain't no sunshine . .



First of all, Just IGNORE the main picture :')
But it says everything . . .

okayy Octopus month here..
no expectation on the new month
just hoping to get back to normal life
but i guess i was load with stress..
forget my relationship matter! that is another story :')
this isn't about that at all..
arghh..forget my stress story..i won't say it out!!

well my life was quite boring now
not quite but totally boring
wish to do a lots of things i've dream =.=''
oh well..everybody wishing the same thing..

i planned to move next coming year..
hope to have enough money to leave
and start over a new life
and thinking to bring 'someone' with me
you know who i mean, right?!! :')
that person i heart a lots
ngehh...i'm maybe nothing to him..
but to me..he's always someone special




everytime i meet him
i must hug him tight tight tight
huuhaa...
i dont care around!! dont wanna waste my time..








If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.

Cause I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

Cause I love the way you call me baby.
And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.

Cause I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.






Wish for the good better best great


We'll pray for each other :')







I HEART YOU, BONGO