Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Present and Soon..


Hello bloggers!
Been few days since the last post..
This month had so less post..
I've lost the mood..no idea..

My days..going pretty well
Still..i miss him
Tomorrow is his last day working there..
After this,when i end my classes
I unable to meet him anymore.
As he said we still can meet outside
go hangout...he'll call me out..
easy to say that..but to make it really happen?
now i'm totally going to miss him..
> and i'll always accompany you
**when i see your face there's not a thing that i would change
cause you're amazing , just the way you are :)



this week is the final exam week
held since last monday and will end by next tuesday..
super crazy! i hate exam..
i promise i will only be there at that college only for a year!!
after i'm done with my foundation going to get myself out of there..
gonna go to another college or might be university =.='''
come on!! lets make it easier for me..
please make 1year foundation and 3years degree faster!!
i cant stand presentation, homeworks, lecturers, seniors, exams.
oh God please bless me ^^


when i'm going to fly to 한국
seriously!!!! i'm going there!! at least..SOON! >.<
cheh..wanna join me? :)
before that please help me choose which phone to buy?
Sony Ericsson XPeria X10 Mini Pro OR Samsung Corby Pro?
geezzz...if anyone could buy me iPhone4..i dont need to choose already..LOL!


what else to blog??
no idea =.=''
we'll stop here..

KWL 오빠 , 내가 매일 당신을 그리워합니다 & 내가 매일 당신을 사랑합니다.

안녕히 가세요!!

No comments: