Thursday, June 3, 2010

a bouquet of flower




never mind . .
then go breakfast..
eat vanilla muffin baked by mommy and lil sis^^
go online a moment with anger ==
haih..so boring~~
need to take shower but too lazy to stand up
want to sleep whole day..haiyoo..
so *bangas!!!
watch tv.. oiii tambah boring!!
feel like wants to . .
hurm,,.hurm..
think..think..what to do..
haiz..no idea..
ok..fine..
go eat an apple..
yumm..yumm..done!!
now online again..
and received a text from si bongo
after about half an hour then only he reply ==
he said he's busy . . . haih..go busy lah you ngokk!!
it's better for me to
kurik hidung..ahahahaa...

~ late at noon~ it's 1.50pm
after took my lunch and daddy back to work
i logged in to blog and edit post again
**update my today's routine
blog saya suka hati saya mahu buat apa!!
i want SS here..
because my blog so pretty just like me..wakakaa..
ohh..how's my bongo doing there at work??
haih..==
it's cloudy outside..
rain bucket soon ^^ and flood again ==
then going sleep like piggy piggy with the cold..
woahh..punya siookk :) :)
>>my bongo text me<< [wink.wink]
no argue about late reply and what so ever..
as i promise him..
i'll tell everything what i felt :)
now it's okayy..
i told him what i want to.. XD

~and in the evening~ it's 5.22pm
it's raining and it's stop
rain again and stop again
haih..please dont flood :(
daddy go home now!!
i want go jalan2 leh tonight (T.T)
i want buy *my things ==
whatever!!

now watching this oldies movie ==
abt jaws blablablaa..
i hate watched this..so annoying..make me scared ==
plus..the girl in the movie keep shouting..haiyoooooooo~~
haih..better go sleep..#.#
no..no..no..no.. i cant sleep now..too late!
if sleep later night i cant sleep..
ohh my... ==

~at night~ it's 9.36pm
online again..logged in to blogger again
and edit post to update
ngehh hehee. . .
was chatting with my bongo^^
memang bongo..sangat bongo!!
ehehee..cant wait this monday :) :)

if at night no other things to do
as usual...facebook..msn..
until midnight or until feel sleepy
then only going to dreamland
ohh *the night routine*

okayy..lets finish this post here..
it's almost late..now was 10.09pm
hahaxx..actually i've lost my idea already..
plus now i'm watching tv..'the ghost lab'
got ghost at the tattoo's saloon
and those rockers looking for the ghost
i want follow them looking for the tattoo ghost hehe..
wuwuu..
bye bye sweethearts..
bye bye bloggers..
thanks for reading peoples!!
i really appreciates :) :)
because this is kinda boring!! :p ngehehee..

No comments: