Tuesday, May 11, 2010

my hero for 18 years :)

it's not father's day yet .. hey..no need to wait the day le~~
. . . anyway . . .
just now before posting this **post
i went to one of my friend's blog
reading her blog while listening to the background song
by Taylor Swift -The Best Day
aww..the lyrics..touch my heart^^
it's about **daddy :)

AND . . .
it wakes me up!!!!!
how i miss my ^^daddy^^ so much~~
i knew it..i meet him everyday
but the situation wasn't same now..
i mean..
when i was young and now..
it is so much different!!!

i still remember . . .
a long time ago . .
when i still in kindergarden
he always accompany me to eat sweets :) :)
teach me many things..take good care of my safety
VERY WELL~~
awww..tooooo much to say~~

all i can say now is . . .
I MISS MY DADDY A LOT
i love him so much ^^
even sometimes i didnt listen to him
but at the end of the day
i will always need him
because he will always be my hero :)

아버지, 난 당신을 사랑해 ^_^ ♥♥



No comments: