Tuesday, February 23, 2010

out of idea . . .


sorry all sweethearts!.these days i lost my mood.i'm not sure what happened.it's just i felt that i lost each of my friend one by one.everyday different things happened.i received three mails from heaven' i knew it.i'll get it.finally i got it.oh this is just a small matter.why i think too much about it.i shouldnt.i sit i stand i just do my work.but why people keep hate me.hate me for what?.hate me for being myself.so unfair.please!don't hate me because of this.i have no choice!i just being myself.i didnt copy yet imitate others or trying to be someone i'm not.i'm just me.people!! if you really hate me because all my friends are guys and i go out with them.that is so unfair.i only have the guys!i have no choice.i have no girl' friend there!! please understand my situation!.day by day there will be one of them mad at me? why?? why?? what did i do? i just want to work! i want money my salary!! so please! dont hate me!! it's not my fault!..AND another things..boys if you have girlfriend please be honest to me when i ask you!! if you have girlfriend then just 'yes' when i ask. why you never say 'yes' and call me sayang love baby honey and what so ever!! hey playboy! i dont want to have a fight with a girl because of boys!! i'm sorry! i'm not that kind of girl.i'm not someone who disturb others boyfriend.i'm not heartbreaker or relationship cracker.I'M NOT CRACKER! you cant eat me! i'm just a girl who just want to have fun in my early days!! please love me for who i am..not because of my face or what so ever!! i'm not pretty! please dont love me because of that! if others told you:dont get near to rina because she's mine.please dont listen to that fool.because he's totally idiot! i own by my parent! not anybody else!! please boys! give me space to breath!! i'm your younger sister you my elder brother!! lets be friend! no jealousy!! i'm so stress!! i'm not sad!! i just confused!! DONT ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!! because when you ask me i'll keep remember this.i want to forget this so if you read this.just read and forget it! meet me with happiness!! say hi with big smile :) 사랑해 . . . 미소 . . .GAME OVER!! (^_^) I Love You My Friends :) ++ My Family :)

*Bonus *Extra . . . :) :)

THE SUPER DUPER HOT!!! . . . oh yeah!yeah!yeah! . . .

No comments: