Tuesday, January 12, 2010

living a new life ;)



~living new life~
everyday sangat penat =.=''
so many things had happened
things i like and dislike
all come at the same time
until i cant choose which one is good or bad
but what i like the most is..
N O . H O M E W O R K
i'm so free..ohh heaven :)
but gossip is very annoying
S T O P . S T O P
friend is increasing
money is increasing
problem is increasing
experience is increasing
age is increasing
but never act mature =.=''
so childish!
will have personal photoshoot soon
yeah!
=.=''
ok here money will decrease :p
impatient! wuwuu..
wait till money +++++ :p :p
feel like malas sdh further study =.=''
ehh dont like this feeling
but seriously..
give up sdh mahu study ni..ehh~~
kerja mmg penat tapi enjoy
aigoooo~ rina talking about what?!!
deadmeat if dady and mamy see this!
.......................................................................................................
this morning i saw tribute video
of my form 5 class..
ohh..miss those kiddies moment~
masa masa keBONGOan
saya miss 5waja :( :(
REUNION PLEASE!
>>little speech for my former anak2 buah at 5waja:
i knew..i'm not a good leader
but when i do my job..i do it my very best
i stick to this note
DO THE BEST TO GIVE MY VERY BEST
you look at me and thought i didnt do my work
isnt it? but actually..
i struggle for the class good image
but i cant make it
since there is no cooperation among the student..
there's so many traits among us..
as the leader..
sometimes it does annoy me
sometimes it really helps
and i dont want to think much about it
so i just let it go
and here you said
i didnt do my work.im a bad leader.weak leader
and everything that make me disappointed
anyhow..
i love all of you!!
all of you is my friends
the people that always help me with my works
and makes the teachers proud of us
2008 and 2009
had made us a big family
eventhough there's also a conflict
between us but we still brother and sister :) :)
ohh..much love <3
hugs+kisses
4waja08.5waja09
in loving memory
:p :p
..........................................................................................................
ohh..above sangat emo! :p :p
forget it~
saya miss school moment!
hahaha..
itulah dulu malas mahu sekolah~
ehh..sudah! sudah!
now..at this moment
facebook jadi bongo!
=.=''
ehh tidak suka!!!
what else to write ah??
ehh..forgot *again =.=''
I LOVE EVERYBODY :)
sayang semua orang :)
**blog so bad now
cant write in hangul :( :(
miss H A N G U K
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
enough till here :) :)
love..rina~~

No comments: