Tuesday, December 8, 2009

new helloo :)




exam finished!!
i'm so happy :) :)

today is the last day
for me wearing the school uniform..
and now going to say bye bye to high school life~

.....................................................

my family brought me to eat pizza
so yummy yummy :) :)
and i met my old friend : DEROLINE
she has long hair now..very pretty..

and..
on the way home
at the traffic light..
i saw cute kiddies in a car next to my car
they so cute cute (^_^)
and suddenly they..wave**


aigooo...so cute~~
i wave back and #$%* lost~~
our car went to different way

.....................................................

went to 할머니 house
we have barbeque
wowww!! this is so cool~
meet taegoon kyuhyun seunghyun
they my super duper hot cousin
love..love..

tomorrow's plan is postpone**
very sad~

.....................................................

한국에 곧 갈거야 :)

기다릴 수 없어!!

사랑




.....................................................

**
한국어 기분**


난 지금 행복 해요

내 시험 ..에 대해서는 그것에 대해 .. 난 그러고 싶지 않아 생각 하고싶지도 않아 ~

난 자유롭 거든 :) :)





No comments: