Sunday, August 2, 2009

a brand new day :)





in my my older post..
i did wrote..
im away from...blablablaa..
but actually i dont :p
i think kak alia was totally right
im addicted to internet..huhh! (@_@)
hate this..

anyway..
i getting better each day..
my stress..away from me now..
oh yaa..still lah..a bit :p
but not bad as before

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

last saturday..
my sch have Kokum Day
wohoo..
super duper fun :)
my class made a horror cinema ;p
gosh! i love it damn much!!
we got money.money.money
and friendship..more..more..more..
* it's tiring though
we stayed till about 3++pm
awww!
and the best part was
when the cinema closed
we tidy up the class
and it's very very clean..
like nothing ever happen..yeah!!
teacher,see..we can take good care of the class bah!
no worries..it's clean and tidy now :)
plus..we got lots of money :D
and of course..TEAMWORK needed to done all those horror things
congrats 5 waja :)
this would be 2009 sweet moment

i went home and suffer for more..
haha..im sleepy lahh..
cant help myself..went bed at 9 :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this morning..
i went tuition..
i felt bad..
dont know why
skip classes and went to buy panadol*
later..
i met amirul [wink]
he`s such a hottie :p
hahaha..seriously!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

someone ask me lots Q about one thing ::
rina you dont hv bf ah?what u dont hv bf?
how come? cant be lahh..u hv kan?
ehh dont lie lahh..just tell me..
then he saw me with this guy..and she said ::
ohh..thts ur bf?? hehe i knew it..
u must hv bf punya..but..
isnt tht someone bf.. u drag him away? uhh..

and i say ::
my dear friend i dont hv bf lahh
and tht guy wasnt my bf..
he's not anyone bf..i didnt drag him away
i added ::
lazy to think about tht now..
so lazy..lazy..lazy..lazy..
it means nothing..
i mean..i got no time for tht lah
and she went away..
huhh..whatever!!
im confused and i dont know wht she wants..

moral of the story ::

i dont hv bf and i dont want to hv bf now
so for all guys out there
who perasan konon2 i love them
and makes lots stories about me loving them
and chasing after them..TOLONGLAH..HELL~
please boys! stop it now..
cuz i hv no time to love you
so jgn perasan lahh..okay
thank you.
no heart feeling :)
hanya notis pemberitahuan ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i got..no more story..
my head spining..
@#$%%^*&
i want my pillow..

uhh..
it's time to sleep
no more thinking..
sleep..sleep..
^^






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


5waja community :: uninvited crew*

>>

>>
>>
and will post more pictures soon ^^

5 comments:

Alia Ary said...

i know because i've been there, done that, lalalala. ini nasib baik sudah mahu balik uni, kalau dekat rumah, internet akan terpasang for 24/7. lama-lama laptop pun meletup. untuk internet addict, susah sikit mahu cari cure dia. probably kena pergi bertapa kat dalam hutan 40 hari 40 malam baru ok. huhu.

Alia Ary said...

adik, when is ur bday? boleh kakak post present or card ;p

rinafarizan said...

haha..funny tht~
kna start cari hutan skrg..
bertapa 50 hari 50 mlm..
lps tu balik rumah on9 lg..hahhaa..

my bday: may23 =) yeah! :p

Alia Ary said...

ala dah lepas haha. msg ah kakak kat facebook, bagi adik punya address. boleh?

rinafarizan said...

ok :)
eh for wht..?
want to send me love letter.present?
:p