Saturday, March 28, 2009

WTF..


aarrggghhh

just bcuz of one click
all my link' vanished..
even my friend list are lost
and i have to stay up late to recover slowly
fds ohhhh blogger!!
stupid me!!
now i dont even rmber my link' list..idiot!

to all my friends..
sorry yaah..
i`ll try my best to find ur site back
since i dont know u all punya address
so i guess i`ll take much time to recover 
no heart feeling ok?!
nway wish me luck!

uwaaa..
wasting my time owh...AND
i totally cant remember any other sites..
gggrrrr....wth



be patient rina~
what to do...things happened..
nway..
lets start over~

3 comments:

SIR"AdE' said...

aik,apa bha..
c rna..
mndoakan kmi kala'..
hihihi..

SIR"AdE' said...

sedi aq..

rinafarizan said...

hahaa..salah comment post bha kw ne..
yg post atas bha kw comment ne kan..
tda apa lah~btw.
uiks..aku main2 saja bha mana aku taw kw pun footballer jg..
so if camtu..GOODLUCK sukardi~