Sunday, December 21, 2008

yes and no


wow!
im so confused..
sometimes i think the day runs so fast
but sometimes its not..duhh!
well..my day still the same..
i have this disease..i call it :
yes and no
wanna know what is it??
well..i guess everybody got this disease..hahaa..
>when it is a school day..i want a holiday..
but when it was a school holiday..i wanted to go to school..
hahahaa..
but not really lah..cuz i love enjoying my holiday..
either its boring or fun i just wanted a break..

>>the family matter
wow! i`ve just had a big fight with mom few days ago..
but now it`s okay already..
ever since my dad change the main study table
(table for on9 la konon)
i got no privacy..
my lil sis always sat next to me and watching what im doing..
well..actually she`s playing with the chair which im sat on..
but she still watching what im doing...and im so not comfortable..huhuu..

>>and cuti almost done..hahaa
which means holiday maw habis sdh lorr..
the school day is coming in happy face..
huhuu..

>>now i was chatting with my beloved fren..said
gosh! miss him so much..
he was my tuition mate..he`s hot..
we dont meet for almost a year..
chatting with him tonight..
remind me of all the sweet moment we have during studying together
(we are not former couple..we are actually bestfriend)
he had helped me so much..
and*secret*
i`ve ever had a crush on him..hahaa
tapi nda laa feeling abis..cam gitu2 jaa..
BUT sekarang nda sdh laa..hahaa..
oh..he`s such a nice friend..love to be friend with him...


2 comments:

esse said...

Hi Rina,
thanks for inviting esse. cantik & cool blog awak, jangan lupa jadi pengunjung setia esse tau!lagi bagus kalau awak boleh sign our guessbook!

rinafarizan said...

for sure :)